Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why We Exist

When I saw the title to this article on Yahoo, I definitely found myself intrigued. "Why We Exist: Matter over Antimatter."
Honestly who wouldn't want to know the "Why" of existence? However, as I often find when I read scientists, especially physicists and cosmologists, there is a certain amount of presumption or arrogance regarding their work. Now this particular piece doesn't contain that sentiment and as someone who doesn't get to title his own columns, I am confident that this is not something these scientists felt they had discovered. Nevertheless, the article is about "How" we exist, not "Why" we exist.
I've posted the URL if any of you want to check it out.
Sincerely,

Czar

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100518/sc_space/whyweexistmatterwinsbattleoverantimatter

No comments:

Post a Comment