Saturday, May 22, 2010

Welcome to Biblio Files

Dear Bookloving Friends,

Welcome to my blog. I will confess that I am a virgin blogger, so be gentle with me. I will not guarantee regular posting, but I am going to try my best. I am a busy man with professional and familial duties, but I am an obsessive reader too. Not just books, but magazines, and increasingly webpages and other blogs too. I will try to post when a particular book, article, poem, hits me.
Though I hope to reserve the majority of this blog for more traditional texts, I will occasionally post about some of my favorite TV shows, films, and music as the spirit hits me. You should almost certainly expect posts about Lost and 24, two of my longtime favorites.
About chronology, as some one who until this past year subscribed to far too many magazines and journals, I will post about articles and reviews from said journals that might be several years old, because I feel that there might be something of value in these pieces, so this is my preemptive apology or apologia, if you will.
Sincerely,
Your Benevolent Book Czar

1 comment: